What we do
- Area of Intervention
Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
- Promoting the fight against Climate change
- Enhancing Land and forest Governance
- Promoting the domestication of Non Timber Forest Products (NTFs),
- Forest Conservation (Community/communal Forestry acquisition)
- Landscape Management (Land, Watershed, Mountains and Hills)
- Monitoring of Illegal Timber Exploitation
- Resource based conflict resolution,
- Prevention & mitigation of natural disasters, and
- Watershed management
- Waste management
- Improving production, processing and marketing, using the Value Chain Development Approach (VCDA)
- Capacity building of local groups, Promoting Income Generation Activities,
- Livestock Development,
- Food security.
Community Health care:
- HIV/AIDS, Malaria, STDs
- Elderly related issues
- Gender and Women’s issues, Democracy & Governance,
- Enhancing bargaining capacity of local people, Lobbying,
- Institutional Strengthening and Organisational Development
- Children & youth, Problems of minorities, and Health.
Information Technology (IT)
- Promoting IT in rural community (amongst women and youth), IT agro-food marketing.
- Participatory road maintenance, Water supply schemes, Community centres, Rural electrification.